Tuesday, August 28, 2012

57 die in Sansab boat fire

**This is NOT REAL, It was written just for my EN481 project**


57 die in SanSab boat fire


The Sansab transport boat got extremely fire yesterday at Prasanmit station.  

By Panada Mokapun
The Big World reporter


BANGKOK  A transport boat fired in the Sansab canal Prasanmit station last night killed 57 people and No one can survive in this event.  


       From this event, police speculated that the boat fire because it motor is too old and it is too hot that made it blasted. in addition, this boat carried too much passengers. 


         Ms.Hongthai Chaiton ,female shopkeeper near the boat station ,said that "At about 2pm, I heard sound of people scream from boat station. So I run quickly to there and I saw a lot of smoke and fire. After that the boat is on fire quickly and gradually sinks. Passengers jump off that boat and try to swim but finally all of them   were sinking into the canal. It's very sad story"

    
       After performing autopsy, Thai Health Academic (THA) believes that the reason that no one survive is the canal water is very dirty and there are a lot of disease and bacteria. Many passengers swallow dirty canal water that make bacteria come into their body and destroy the human body systems. 


       Mr.Sombud Fundee, the transport boat owner, said that "I am apologize for this accident, I will change new transport boats and I will be responsible for everyone who was damage. Thus, I will pay 100,000 baht for every family. If you have any evidence proving your family dies in this accident, contact my office.


      However, The other passengers are panic to travel by Sansab boat. Ms.Waranyoo, regular passenger, said that “I will stay away from Sansab boat for a while until the boat company improve the transport boat or someone can clean the canal water but I think it's impossible.

       

1 comment:

  1. It sounds very terrible. I really hate it smell then I took it to university for some time, but this news reported that passengers were sink and dead!! Thanks for news.

    ReplyDelete