Thursday, September 20, 2012

David Beckham announces retirement.

**This is NOT REAL, It was written just for my EN481 project**



David Beckham announces retirement


David Beckham


By Chayathorn Chinnawong
The big world Reporter


LOS ANGELOS  —  David Becham , a football legend who is currently playing for Los Angelis Galaxy will retire from professional football  in November after a 19 – year career by terminating his 1 year  contact  left with LA Galaxy.


       Beckham, 36, said he would retire in November even if he still has 1 year left for playing for LA Galaxy because he is having some health problems and he cannot continue as a professional football player.


       “I just feel fulled and want to stop,” Beckham said. “I do not think it is easy to stop doing something that you do every day for the whole of your life. But now I think it is the time to stop for me. I would spend  time to take care of my health and my family more.”


       Beckham is very successful in his career. Sponsorship deals and branding of products for various companies is also an additional boost to Beckham fame and wealth. Moreover, He founded David Beckham Academy football school. The superstar footballer added about his retirement


       “I want to give a chance for a new generation footballers so I will look after my football school more after my retirement,”


       For broken contract with LA Galaxy Beckham said he will have agreement with the club and ready to pay for compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment