Saturday, July 14, 2012

Let's Listen : Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home - Song Review


Hello everybody , my second blog i still keep the concept music makes happiness and 

i am  sure "Home" by Edward Sharp and the Magnatic zeros can make it so Enjoy the song :)



 




      
"Home" by Edward Sharp and The Magnatic Zeros

 


The Big World Rating :  

        Review by : Chayathorn131, The Big World
 



Not many indie folk songs will be easy to listen to, but Edward Sharp and the magnetic zeros are able to perfectly describe the meaning of home.This song has sounds of hippie singing style and cute accents. The Duet singing of Alex, the leader of the band, and Jade are so good together."HOME" has the retro vibe that make you miss your Home

 


The first time i heard the song "Home" it was covered by a 4 years old and her dad on Youtube then i fell in love with them and the song ( you can check the cover out by link below). After that i found out the original version of the band Edward Sharp and the Magnatic Zeroes and I fell in love with the song .

It's so simple, cheerful, and it just makes me smile. It puts me in a good mood and is very sweet. It makes me imagine a bunch of hippies singing it in a circle playing the trumpet! haha :) Overall, the song is charming, fun,lively and really different than any song that I have heard lately. I really appreciate the  nature of this tune. Plus the last time i heard this song when it was a sound track of my favorite movie  "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and made me think wow my life was complete by wacting the movie i like as listening my fovorite song!!!




 Pros


1. lively fun and romantic lyrics
2. Alex and Jade 's duet
3. catchy melody and retro vibe

Cons

1. Indy music can make someone against things

 

Description


 
 Written by  Alex Ebert and Jade Castrinos

   Produced by   Kevin augunas, Nicolo Aglietti, Aaron Older, 

                            Edward Sharpe and the Magnatic zeros

   Released March 2009 by  Vagrant Records 




Guide Review - Edward Sharp and The Magnetic Zeros - "Home" 


Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros is an American band. The leader is Alex Ebert, the vocals consist of more than 20 members.Their first full-length recording, Up from Below, was released on July 7, 2009.
The song "Home" was voted number 15 on the popular music poll on the Australian Triple J Hottest,100 countdown. The song has been featured in many TV shows, videos and commercials.  In the United States. "Home" also was featured in commercials for the NFL during the summer and fall of 2011.

Well If you are bored with the same types of music and want something new to listen to, "Home " by Edward Sharp and the Magnatic zeros will make  you happy and wanna head back to Home!
 

Now i want to run to home and shout louder

  
"Mommy im coming home. . .!!"

                                                      
                                                     See You Next Blog  XoXo



Related Links :

"Home - Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros Acoustic Cover (Jorge & Alexa Narvaez)"

Website of Edward Sharp and The Magnatic Zeros
http://edwardsharpeandthemagneticzeros.com/ 

























13 comments:

  1. i loved the song , i didnt knew much about the singer before,but after reading this blog im interested in knowing more about the singer,thanks for a brief review ,keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep They are not famous but they are a

      good and unique brand though

      Delete
    2. How did you came across them ??????????

      Delete
  2. First of all, I have never heard of Edward Sharp and The Magnatic Zeros but I really like this song.

    After reading the post I started to notice that some of the words and sentences you used are not your original work. You must change anything in this post that was written by someone else. http://www.weallwantsomeone.org/2010/01/21/top-50-songs-of-2009/ for example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never listen it before.
    and I like it because it's strange song, strange tempo.

    well done!
    thanks for reviewing.

    May be i have to download it to my phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard this band before. So of course, never listen too.
    But i like the music video, it is very unique and beautiful scene!

    thanks so much for beautiful music video
    and your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the one who's never heard this band before.
    For me, I think its sound like a country song style anyway I love it!
    It's very cheerful and joyful.
    Thanks for your review, you always have a new song style that I never heard! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just know this band form you now. I really love the lyric of this song
    Thank you for lovely review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's sound similar w sum song but i cant figured out =='
    neway, thx for charing a nice song

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never know this song before.
    but...
    "Ahh, home. Let's me come home. Home is wherever i'm with you"

    It's me really mizzz home
    It's really nice song

    Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never heard about this song and this band before
    I don't like this song style but when I listen it, I wanna back to my home

    Thanks for your sharing :D

    ReplyDelete