Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let's Read : UNCOCORO for NATURAL UNCO LIFE - Book Review


by Waranyoo Jaturabhat



               Hello again all my readers.  Have you ever looked at your poop before you flush the toilet ? It seems freak that I ask you like this, right ?  but do you know that your poop can tell about your health ?  So, this time I have a book that will help you checking your health by notice from your poop.  You may ask why do we have to notice from the poop ? .. Let this book answer your question.        



        
        
      Book : UNCOCORO for NATURAL UNCO LIFE
      Author : Bunpei Yorifuji
                       Koichiro Fujita
      Publisher : Siam Inter Books
      Page : 186 pages
      Price : 200 Baht
      Rating :  





          Summary : The reason why we have to know about poop because poop is the thing that reflect what foods you ate and efficiency of your body to managing that foods.  So it can said that poop shows that how are you now.  This cute documentary book present all kind of knowledge about poop that good for you to know such as life of poop, cycle of poop, poop format and also poop color table.  Moreover, this book also prove that poop is not just the waste thing that we have to defecate it out but it's really useful and important for our body.   


          Social Context : One thing that can indicate what type are you maybe it is something that you defecate it out, something that we call it poop.  Poop is the thing that have an ugly shape, ugly color, ugly smell and also can't be a topic that be able to talk about.  But not many people know that poop is important for living and can tell the tendency of your health.  So the writer want to make the poop story be able to talk about and also want to make his readers know that why poop is important for their life.         


          Writing Style : Although this book is look like a documentary book but don't worry that this one will contain ton of words same as many documentary books.  The writer presents the story by using cute illustrations with short descriptions that easy understanding.  Moreover, although this book divide into seven main chapters but for each chapters the writer also add some interesting information about poop such as poses when you are pooping, poop usage and poop and sex.  By the way, this book is translate from Japanese book so most of information in this book is belong to Japanese people.     


          My Thoughts : I'm quite interested the book that talk about something really close to my life but I never thought about poop before.  After I saw this book I really interested and have a question in my mind that what the writer thought about while he write this book? and yes I got it while I read this book.  This book make me feel that poop is fun and very interesting!  Nevertheless, I think the writer successful in making people become interested in poop same as him, at least me.  By the way, I really love the cute illustrations in this book.

       
               Next time don't forget to check your health before you flush the toilet.  Hope you have a good health and enjoy my last book reviews.  Anyway, feel free to ask if you have any question of this book, I'll do my best to answer all of your questions.  Thanks for reading and sharing your comment, see you later ;)


Resource :



4 comments:

  1. Be honestly i am the one who never seen my shit after poo hahaha

    umm but if i read this book maybe i can change my mind and try to

    notice it before flushing hmm maybe maybe

    Nice Book Thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you make me feel disgusting!!!
    I can't stop imagination about shit!!
    Even though, it's a good book,
    I will not read it for sure!!
    Oh, I can't, so sorry boom T^T

    Anyway, thanks for your review
    Sorry again :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I notice my poo
    I know it will difference by food and healthy
    That make me know abnormality of my healthy

    I think it's a good book
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowww A writer has a good idea in another aspect. Maybe I will try looking at bookstore...Thx for sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete