Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let's Listen : Taylor Swift - Fifteen - Song Review


Welcome back to my third blog.This time i want to review my favorite artist's song .I love so many of her songs,so it is hard decision to pick one but i finally picked "Fifteen".I hope you will enjoy my review of the song titled "Fifteen" as we go.


 

 

"Fifteen" by Taylor Swift

 


The Big World Rating :  

Review by : Chayathorn131, The Big World

 


      

 

 

     If you have passed the age of 15,i am sure that the track,"Fifteen" by american singer and song writer,Taylor Swift will hit you with story lyric and make you go back to your freshmen life.This country pop song has a very simple rhythm combined with good lyric that tell a story of the high school age.Fifteen is a ballad song which is grounded on instrumentation such as guitar,violin and banjo and so lyrically, remind you of events in high school.How are friends important to you? How was your relationship with your parent when you were 15?,
and How was your first love at that time?.Although,the track "Fifteen" still warns  younger girls not fall in love easily.

 

    Taylor Swift is my most favorite artist,so it was a tough decision to pick only one from a lot of her great songs.I can say i love all of songs but finally i chose "Fifteen" to do this review, because lately i used this song as a background sound in video that i made on youtube and this song got a lot of compliments.
The first time i listened to this song,i am not impressed so much but after listening a couple of times,i concentrated on the lyrical meaning of the song.I cannot stop pressing repeat button on my CD player.Like a time machine,this song takes me back to my memories when i was fifteen and i think if you have passed that age you will get into the song easily.Even though "Fifteen" has simply melody but i think it  lyrically,the song is great.

 

 

 

Pros:

1. Meaningful and story lyrics.
2. Taylor Swift voice.
3. Cautionary lyric to a girl about love as a teenager.

 

 

Cons:

1. Simply melody

 

 

Description:


 Written by: Taylor Swift

Produced by:
Nathan Chapman and Taylor Swift.

Released September 2009 by Big Machine

 

 

 

 Guide Review - Taylor Swift - "Fifteen" 

 

"Fifteen" is a title song from Taylor Swift's (Fearless album),second studio album.This  innocent song was written by Swift's experience as a young girl and teenager.She considered about first date ideas for writing this song even though she wasn't dating."Fifteen" talks about Swift's freshmen year of highschool,where she met her best friend,Abigail,who she wrote her name in the song.Swift wrote how she and Abigail  fell in love as best friends and later were  heartbroken.So in this song, she gave a warning lyrics for teenager girls who find themselves in the same situation.

 All tracks from Swift's album was written from her experiences.The track from (Fearless Album),"The best day" was composed in the same way as "Fifteen" from her young experience.Also,"Love Story","Hey Stephen","You belong with me" and " The way i love you",are good love songs on (Fearless album).It also  have brokenheart songs like "White Horse","Breathe"-featuring with Colbie Caillat and "Forever and Always".But if you want an inspiratonal song,"Change",can make you strong and inspire you not to give up on anything.


 

If you love story songs based on true life stories,then Listen to Taylor Swift's songs.
Hmm!....starting first with "Fifteen",then



Do not for get to love my Swifty
Bye...

 
Related Link:


Here is Taylor Swift’s website:



This is other songs of Fearless album:




5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your review.
    I really like to read your review. I don't know why but you make me relax and look forward to read next:)

    For Taylor swift, I think her voice's so nice and unique and of course her look too. :) I like everything about her but I don't know why I don't like her music style:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Taylor and her songs so much
    She can write songs by herself ,play the guitar and sing a song That 's so cool!!
    this song "fifteen" is good for teenager
    but I love her other songs more than "fifteen"

    Thanks for your sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Taylor fan , I like her so much and "fifteen" is one of my favorite because it have so good lyrics.
    I like your reviews hope to see more of them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love her song. I think that she isn't only a good singer but she is also a interesting writer! This is the way real artist is :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For honesty I haven't listened to Taylor's song so much except the song "You Belong With Me" and it become my favorite song.
    Anyway after I read your reviews the song "Fifteen" become my favorite song too. hahaha

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete